Assistive Technology & Service
- Mid Illini Talking Books - The Mid-Illinois Talking Book Center provides free library service to anyone unable to read regular print because of low vision, blindness, or a physical disability. They provide books and playback equipment. Books are mailed free to and from library patrons, wherever they reside. There is no charge to the patron. Contact the Morton Library for more information. You can also visit their website at www.mitbc.org
- Large Print Books - Our large print collection is located in the Adult area, near the internet computers.
- Print Enlarger Reading Machine - A magnification device that allows printed material to be enlarged onto an adjacent monitor. Material can be viewed in full color, or you can select your own foreground and background display colors to make viewing easier.
- Audio Books - The library offers books on CD and 24/7 access to audiobooks through Alliance Digital Media Library (ADML). Choose from hundreds of titles that can be downloaded to your home computer and other supported portable devices. Click here for more information.
- Delivery Service - for our homebound patrons. If you have a physical condition that prevents you from coming to the library, and don't have anyone who may stop by the library for you, contact the library at 309-263-2200.
- Walker or Wheelchair - Located near the front door to aid library users who may need assistance getting around the library.