Copy, Print & Fax Services
Patrons can make black & white or color copies, print in black & white or color, send & receive faxes, and scan photos and documents using our library services.
- You can make black & white and color copies at the library during open hours.
8 1/2 x 11 black & white: $.10 per page, or $.20 double-sided8 1/2 x 11 color: $.25 per page, or $.50 double-sided11 x 17 black & white: $.20 per page, or $.40 double-sided11 x 17 color: $.50 per page, or $1.00 double-sided
- Print wirelesslyfrom your laptop, home computer or mobile device.
- Print from anywhere you have internet access, then pick up your pages at the library during open hours.
- Read our wireless printing directions
- You can send and receive faxes for $1.00 per page, up to 10 pages. Cover page is free.
- Questions? Ask at the Check-Out desk or call the library at 309/263-2200
- Morton Public Library fax number: 309/266-9604
- The library has a scanner for public use. Scanned images may be saved directly to a flash drive using the USB port on the unit. There is no charge for this service.