Hoopla Digital Services
Here's what the hooplais all about!
With hoopla,library cardholders can instantly stream (or download via mobile app) digital movies, TV episodes, music, eBooks, audiobooks, comics & graphic novels. It's available 24/7 - Items are returned automatically - Free with your Library Card!
How do I start?
On a mobile device: Download the hoopla digital app from your Apple or Google Play store, then follow the directions to sign up for an account.
On a computer: Visit https://www.hoopladigital.com/home.Click on the "Get Started" button and follow the directions. Your library card number and PIN are required
Key features of hoopla:
- Borrowed content is available for immediate streaming on a computer or mobile device
- On the digital app, borrowed content can be temporarily downloaded for offline use (yes, you can watch movies and listen to audiobooks while you are traveling!)
- Entire music albums can be listened to or shuffled between other checked out albums
- hoopla’s eReader, Action View, allows a comic book to be read panel by panel
- hoopla has a Kid’s Mode setting, allowing young people access to content geared towards ages 12 and under (go to settings when logged in)
- Patrons can borrow up to 6 items per month
- BEST OF ALL... there is NO WAITING for titles and the collection is growing every day!
Here's two helpful videos for Apple and Android