The Morton Library website has a new Events Calendar with features we hope will enhance your online library experience.
- Choose from "View as Calendar" or "View as List" to suit your preference.
- View our events a month at a time in "Calendar View." Kids, Teens, and Adult events and programs are color coded to help you find what you're looking for.
- You can search by audience: choose Kids, Teens, or Adults in the drop down menu.
- As you hover your cursor over each event on the calendar, a brief description will appear - or you can click on the event for more information.
- Choose "View as List" to easily scroll through all of our upcoming events and programs.
- You can now register online for events & programs that require registration.
- After you register for an event, you can opt to receive an email or text reminders
- Want to keep track of the library events that interest you? Create a personalized list of events! It's easy to set up a profile, then add events that interest you. View your list at any time by clicking on "View My Events" from the events listing or calendar.
- You can share event information with friends via email and social media
Give our new calendar a try! Questions? Our staff members will be glad to assist you. We want your online library experience to be a pleasant one.