Meeting Rooms & Study Rooms
- The Morton Public Library offers two meeting rooms for cultural, educational, or civic purposes. Use of rooms is subject to the conditions stated in our Meeting Room Policy.
- All meetings must be free and open to the public. The rooms may not be used for private social events or meetings involving sales or selling.
- To reserve a meeting room, a representative of the group must complete a reservation form at least 7 days in advance of the program date. Community groups may use a meeting room for monthly meetings and may book meetings for one year at a time.
Use of a room for weekly meetings requires the approval of the board
The Reuling Room
The Reuling Room is located near the front doors of the library that has an accessible entrance. It includes the following equipment:
- 50 chairs and 6 tables, all on wheels for easy room arrangement.
- A white board and podium
- Use of any audiovisual equipment owned by the library must be arranged in advance. A competent person to operate the equipment must be provided by the organization.
See our Equipment to Borrow
The Hauter Room
The Hauter Room is located toward the back of the building and has an accesible entrance near Hannah's Reading Garden in the back of the library. It includes the following equipment:
- A conference table with 8 chairs
- 30 chairs and 6 tables, all on wheels for easy room arrangement.
- A white board
- A kitchenette with coffee maker, small refrigerator, and sink
- Use of any audiovisual equipment owned by the library must be arranged in advance. A competent person to operate the equipment must be provided by the organization. See our Equipment to Borrow
The Morton Public Library offers two study rooms. The study rooms may be used by individuals or small groups for quiet work or study. Please read our Code of Conduct Policy. Our study rooms include the following equipment:
- 4 chairs and a worktable
- Laptop charging station