Manage Your Library Account Online
To access your account online, you will need:
- Your 10-digit library card number (Ex. D290123456)
- Your PIN (password)
- Don't remember your PIN? First time user? Contact the library at 309-263-2200.
Please have your library card number available.
- RENEWALS: Some materials will not be available for renewal. When renewing online, you will see an explanation if something cannot be renewed
(For example: On hold for another patron, etc.)
- If your library account is delinquent or expired, you will not be able to renew items.
- To avoid overdue fines, remember to renew items on or before the due date.
- Items are renewed from the DAY renewed, NOT the day the item was originally due.
- You can check your due dates online at anytime from your account.
- You can pay fines over $1 online with a credit card.
Login to your account and click the "Fines" tab.