Find Peoria Journal Star and
Morton Times News backfiles here.
PLUS other Illinois newspapers,
news magazines, & news videos.
*Morton Library card required
- Morton Newspapers Archives - A digital database of local Morton and Tazewell newspapers dating back to 1909. A recent version of Adobe Reader is required. Recommended browsers include Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. Click the "Help" tab on Digital Archive website for instructions using Chrome as your browser.
Full Text Articles:
- FirstSearch - Full text journal and magazine articles.
*Call library (309-263-2200) for the authorization and access code to this database.
- Full Text Books through EBSCOhost - Full text for books in electronic format.
EBSCOhost provides Basic and Advanced Search Screens to accommodate both novice and experienced researchers (Searching tips) *Library card # is your Patron ID.
- eLibrary - General reference. Over 2,500 full-text titles, 9,000+ Research Topics. Over 7 million maps, photos, graphics, and websites.
*Call library (309-263-2200) for username & password.
- WorldCat - Search for items in libraries all over the world.
- *NEW* Value Line - Smart Research. Smarter Investing. (*Morton Library card required)
- Financial & Business Publications (printed materials only located in library)
Other Online Resources:
- Lynda.com - *in-library use only* Access to a comprehensive collection of top quality courses taught by industry experts. Come to the library for more information.
- Medical Resource- Medline Plus website; trusted health information.
- Genealogy Resources - Heritage Quest, Ancestry.com
- Cauldron, Morton High School Yearbook - Digital archive of Morton High School yearbooks from 1925-1953. Look under "Browse by Title - Cauldron" or by year.
- Morton: A Pictorial History by Donald & Ruth Roth - View the digitized version of this book online. Look under "Browse by Title" for link.
- Senior Citizen Resources - Websites that offer help for seniors.
- Job Search Resources - Websites & resources to help with job searches.
- eSequels - A reader's guide to novels in a series. **Library card # is your Patron Barcode