Morton Newspapers Archives - Digital database of Morton & Tazewell newspapers dating back to 1909. Recent version of Adobe Reader required. Recommended browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
First Search - FirstSearch is an online reference search tool that delivers quality content from WorldCat and serves as an index to other quality, respected databases. *Call the library at 309-263-2200 for authorization and access code to this database.
Value Line - Smart Research. Smarter Investing. A trusted investment website. (*Morton Library card required)
Financial & Business Publications (printed reference materials located in the library)
- Mango Languages - 70+ languages; Learn online or on the go!
- Lynda.com - *in-library use only* Access to thousands of top quality, comprehensive courses taught by industry experts. Come to the library for more information.
Other Online Resources
- Medical Resource- Medline Plus website; trusted health information.
- Genealogy Resources - Heritage Quest, Ancestry.com
- Cauldron, Morton High School Yearbook - Digital archive of Morton High School yearbooks from 1925-1953. Look under "Browse by Title - Cauldron" or by year.
- Morton: A Pictorial History by Donald & Ruth Roth - View the digitized version of this book online. Look under "Browse by Title" for link.
- Senior Citizen Resources - Websites that offer help for seniors.
- Job Search Resources - Websites & resources to help with job searches.
- eSequels - A reader's guide to novels in a series. **Library card # is your Patron Barcode
- Accelerated Reader - Find titles for Accelerated Reader books here.
Information on how to use Accelerated Reader found here
- Homework Resources - Educational websites for homework assistance
Full Text Articles
- Full Text Books through EBSCOhost - Full text for books in electronic format.
EBSCOhost provides Basic and Advanced Search Screens to accommodate both novice and experienced researchers (Searching tips) *Library card # is your Patron ID.
- eLibrary - General reference. Over 2,500 full-text titles, 9,000+ Research Topics. Over 7 million maps, photos, graphics, and websites.
*Call library (309-263-2200) for username & password.