Pay Fines & Fees Online
Morton Public Library has partnered with the Illinois E-Pay Program to provide you with a secure and easy way to make online payments for fines and fees.
- Paying your fines allows you to restore access to library services.
- Fines can be paid in person or online.
Follow These Easy Payment Directions:
1) First, go to the RSA Cat Homepage by using this link: Search Catalog
2) Choose My Account located near top-middle of page
3) Choose Review My Account
4) Enter you library card number and PIN, then Display User Information
5) Click on You Owe. You may choose the individual fine you want to "ePay", or click on "ePay All Bills." By clicking the ePay button, you will open a new, secure window where you can use your credit card to pay your fine.
*Please remember, overdue fines can be avoided by either renewing or returning the material before their due date.