Pay Fines & Fees
All fines & fees can be paid in person at the Morton Public Library or
by credit card through your Account in RSA.
- Paying your fines allows you to restore access to library services.
- Please remember, overdue fines can be avoided by either renewing or returning the material on or before their due date.
To pay online by credit card:
- Login to your library accountand click on the "Fines" tab
- There will be a 50 cent convenience fee added to the bill amount to cover the costs charged by credit card companies.
- You can only pay your fee online if the total amount you are paying is $1 or greater BEFORE the 50 cent convenience fee is added.
- After you make payment, the confirmation message will provide a Vendor Transaction ID number. Please record this number in case you need to talk to the library about the bill you paid.
- If you provided an email address, the payment amount and Vendor Transaction ID will be emailed to you as a receipt.
If you have any questions please call the library at 309-263-2200.