Place a Hold
Is the item you want checked out? Need for us to hold an item until you get here?You can place a hold on that item and we will contact you when it is available.
3 Ways to Place a Hold:
~Come to the library ~Call us: 309-263-2200 ~Online
Placing Holds Online:
- Place holds before or after you log into RSAcat. Log in here - My Account
- Click the Place Hold button on the search results or item details screen. This will prompt you to log in if you haven’t.
- Make sure the "Pickup Library" is set correctly or your item may go to another library. Click the Place Hold button to finish the process.
- Please wait until you have been notified by phone or email to know your item is available for pick up.
- For notification by email, please sign up for email notification at the library.
Find more information about placing multiple holds, canceling or suspending holds, or changing location pickup on the RSACat Help page.
Item not found in our library system? You can try to obtain it through our Interlibrary Loan Service.