Renew Your Library Items
- In person at 315 W. Pershing, Morton, IL
- By phone by calling 309-263-2200
- Online by accessing your library account online
Please renew or return your items on or before the due date to avoid fees
To access your account online, you will need:
- Your 10-digit library card number (Ex. D290123456)
- Your PIN (password)
- Don't remember your PIN? First time user? Contact the library at 309-263-2200.
- Some materials may not be available for renewal.
When renewing online, you will see an explanation if something cannot be renewed
(For example: On hold for another patron, etc.)
- If your library account is delinquent or expired, you will not be able to renew items.
- Items are renewed from the DAY renewed, NOT the day the item was originally due.
- You can check your due dates online at anytime from your account.