Be a hero and reach your reading goal!
- First day to register for Summer Reading Program: Tuesday, May 26th. Sign up at the Children's Desk at the library.
- Check out books from the Morton Library.
- Write the titles of books you read on a log sheet that is kept at the library.
- Earn prizes when you reach reading goals.
- Reading Goals: Read 5 books from the Children's Area (Elementary) or
10 books from the Preschool & Early Readers Section of the Morton Public Library.
- When a child listens to or reads a book on Tumblebooks, or reads a book on CD, it will count as a book towards their goal. A Playaway View counts as one book towards a child's goal.
- Visit the children's desk to receive your prizes.
- *Kick-Off Day is Monday, June 1 from 9am-8pm.
- Last day to record books & receive prizes is Saturday, August 1.
- Reach your goal and attend the Pool Party on Tuesday, August 4 from 7:00-8:30 pm.
The Superhero Graphics from: www.mycutegraphics.com