Tax Forms

  • Due to cuts in the IRS budget by Congress, the IRS will NOT be providing instruction booklets this year. Instructions are available online. (see links below)
  • For Tax Year 2018, you will no longer use Form 1040A or Form 1040EZ, but instead will use the redesigned Form 1040 
  • However, if your return is more complicated (for example you claim certain deductions or credits, or owe additional taxes) you will need to complete one or more of the new Form 1040 Schedules. Find more info about schedules at
  • If you have a computer & printer at home, you can print out all the forms you need. If not, you can use our library computers or ask a librarian at the Information Desk to print out forms for 10¢ per page.

Find Federal & State Tax Forms by clicking on links below:

U.S. Federal Tax Forms

Illinois State Tax Forms