- You can register to vote at the library.
- Please bring two forms of identification with at least one showing your current residence address.
- Visit the Tazewell County Clerk websitefor more information about registering to vote.
- Find information regarding Grace Period Registration and Voting here.
- See the Illinois Board of Elections websiteto find out where your polling place is located.
What are the Voter Registration requirements?
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be at least 18 years of age by Election Day; 17 years of age to vote in a General Primary if individual will be 18 as of the following General Election
- Must have been a resident of the precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day.